We are Youth Empowerment Services (YES), and we are dedicated to helping our youth reach their highest potential through access to a variety of community-based services and supports. The Youth Empowerment Services Waiver is a 1915(c) Medicaid program. This waiver allows for more flexibility in the funding of intensive community-based services to assist children and adolescents with severe emotional disturbances to live in the community with their families.
1. Reducing out-of-home placements and inpatient psychiatric treatment by all child-serving agencies
2. Providing a more complete continuum of community-based services and supports
3. Ensuring families have access to parent partners and other flexible non-traditional support services as identified in a family-centered planning process
4. Preventing entry into the foster care system and relinquishment of parental custody
5. Improving the clinical and functional outcomes of children and adolescents
Are you interested in becoming a provider? Click here to see a list of the available positions for YES Waiver.