The Goals of the Youth Empowerment Services Waiver are:
- Reducing out-of-home placements and inpatient psychiatric treatment by all child-serving agencies
- Providing a more complete continuum of community-based services and supports
- Ensuring families have access to parent partners and other flexible non-traditional support services as identified in a family-centered planning process
- Preventing entry into the foster care system and relinquishment of parental custody
- Improving the clinical and functional outcomes of children and adolescents
Services Provided Under the YES Waiver
All YES Waiver participants will also receive benefits to access all Medicaid State Plan Services that are medically necessary.