Texoma Community Center appreciates each and every volunteer in every capacity that they work. Volunteers truly make a difference. Below are some examples of things you can participate in if you are interested. Please feel free to contact Volunteer Services if you are interested in something that is not listed.
- Individuals willing to assist with fundraising
- Group volunteers for agency projects: Assist in areas such as gardening, painting, and working TCC events.
- Photographers: Photographing TCC events.
- Grant Writers
- Material Designer: Designing promotional items such as T-shirts and flyers.
- University Intern Students: See our page dedicated to Interns/Practicum Students
- Work Force Volunteers: We look for Front Office/Clerical, Yard or Maintenance, Greeters, Housekeeping, etc.
- Planning and Network Advisory Committee (PNAC) Member: This has a separate application process. PNAC members provide feedback on TCC client services and consists of clients, family members of clients, and community members. The PNAC makes recommendations to the Board of Trustees.
- Board of Trustees: Trustees are appointed by the Cities of Bonham, Denison, Gainesville, and Sherman and through the Counties of Cooke, Fannin, and Grayson. These are two-year appointments.
- Human Rights Committee Members
- Specially Constituted Committee Members
- Volunteer Services Council Board Members
- Spanish Interpreters
How To Volunteer
The volunteer process will include the following:
- Complete the Volunteer Services application.
- Email your Volunteer Services application, valid identification, and your social security card to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your application will be processed, and you will then be notified if your background cleared.
- A volunteer interview will be scheduled, and placement will be determined.
- Training, if any, will be coordinated with our Training Department.