Texoma Community Center is proud
to partner with the institutions of higher education to provide internship opportunities for the
students wishing to obtain experience in the health care industry, specifically those seeking experience with a Community Center or one of our programs. Please read about the process to apply below.
The process will go as follows:
- The Center will verify that an Intern/Practicum Student Affiliation Agreement exists between Texoma Community Center and the applicant's college or university.
- The Intern candidate will complete the intern application below and email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put "Intern/Practicum Student Inquiry" in the subject line.
- An initial interview will be held with the candidate, to determine the best fit for potential placement.
- Upon notification of recommendation from program placement supervisor, a full background check will be conducted.
- Prior to the start date, any required documents will need to be submitted to Volunteer Services.
- Costs for TB tests, drug screens, and if applicable, fingerprints will be the responsibility of the applicant. Prices will be provided to you.
- Required training will be conducted by the Center unless the individual can provide proof of comparable training received within the previous 6 months.