Mental Health Awareness Art Contest 2022
April 4 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
What does mental health mean to you? We are gearing up for our 2nd Mental Health Awareness Art Contest! This year’s theme: “The World Through My Eyes”. This is an excellent opportunity not only to share your talent, but also your experience with mental health!
We welcome entries from all ages! Winners will receive special prizes and their artwork may be displayed on the TCC Facebook page, website, and lobbies, as well as other locations throughout the community in honor of Mental Health Awareness Month, May 2022. Minors under 18 years old will need to have their legal guardian sign this consent before their artwork may be displayed. Entries, once submitted, become property of TCC to utilize for the purpose of promoting awareness of mental health. Enter by April 4th, 2022.
Contest Guidelines (please read before entering):
- Must be original artwork that includes drawings, pictures, and/or words to express the contest theme.
- Materials used may include pencil, ink, charcoal, crayon, markers, paint, mixed media, collage, or graphic design.
- Scanning physical artwork gives us the best quality, but you may take a picture of your artwork for submission.
- Please include a description of your artwork.
- Artwork cannot include depictions of nudity, blood, or violence.
- Judging will be completed by a team of judges and based on originality, creativity, and how well your entry expresses the contest theme.