- Individuals must be 18 years or older and have a serious mental health (SMI) diagnosis. HCBS-AMH defines SMI as an illness, disease, disorder, or condition (other than a sole or primary diagnosis of epilepsy, dementia, substance use disorder or intellectual or developmental disability).
- Individuals must have or be in the process of getting Medicaid.
- Individuals must also have an income that is at or below 150% of the federal poverty limit. To determine federal poverty limit, please visit www.uscourts.gov/file/document/150-percent-hhs-poverty-guidelines
Long-Term Psychiatric Hospitalization (LTPH):
- Individual must have been hospitalized for 3 out of the last 5 years (1095 days cumulative or consecutive).
- Individual must have 4 arrests and 2 psychiatric crisis episodes within the last 3 years.
- Individual must have 15 or more ED visits and 2 psychiatric crisis episodes within the last 3 years.
To Schedule a screening appointment or for more information, please contact Texoma Community Center’s HCBS-AMH inquiry line at 1-877-461-4224.